Bridgewater Alumni Association (BAA) Graduate Scholarship Fund
The Bridgewater Alumni Association (BAA) Graduate Scholarship Fund was established by the BSU Alumni Association to benefit Bridgewater State University *alums *who have been accepted into a master’s degree program at the university. Recipients must be enrolled in a minimum of six graduate credits in each of the fall and spring semesters. Award criteria includes a minimum GPA of 3.2 as an undergraduate student. This is a graduate scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Supporting Statement: Summarize your educational and professional background and how it applies to your current program at BSU. What are your educational goals and objectives (purpose)? What distinguishes you from others in your program? Describe your leadership roles in the community and college life. Given your financial need, to what extent will this award finance your graduate education at BSU? (Minimum 150 words.)
- Resume: Please upload a copy of your resume. Be sure to include academic, professional, and co-curricular accomplishments.
- Are you an alumnus/a of a Bridgewater State University undergraduate program?
- Will you be enrolled in a minimum of six graduate credits in each of the upcoming fall and spring semesters?
- Please explain your need for financial assistance.
- Please upload your graduate transcript.
- Please upload your undergraduate transcript.
- Please request TWO letters of recommendation from faculty members who have knowledge of your academic achievement. Please notify them of your request and inform them to expect an email from BSU. Applicants are responsible for ensuring both letters of recommendation are submitted by the deadline to complete their application for review.
- Show 3 more