Carol Mulloy Cuttle, '82, Scholarship
The Carol Mulloy Cuttle, ‘82, Scholarship recognizes the contributions made by a senior or seniors who has served as a clinician in the Children’s Physical Developmental Clinic for at least 2 semesters and as a group leader. Must be a current undergraduate senior with a minimum 2.8 GPA. For questions regarding this scholarship opportunity, you may contact the individual below:
Sheila Campbell, Administrative Director
Children’s Physical Developmental Clinic
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you served as a clinician in the Children's Physical Development Clinic (CPDC) for at least two semesters and as a group leader?
- What did you learn about yourself in the CPDC that may help you in your career field?
- What role does community service play in the quality of life for individuals with disabilities within a town or city?
- What are your plans for continuing your efforts of community service to others upon leaving Bridgewater?
- Describe in as much detail as possible your academic interests and program. Indicate how you have demonstrated academic excellence.
- Why would you like to be considered for this scholarship?
- Show 1 more