Class of 1955 Graduate Scholarship Fund
The Class of 1955 Graduate Scholarship Fund was formed to benefit a Bridgewater State University alumni who has been accepted into a Master of Education graduate program at the university. Recipient(s) must be enrolled as a full-time student(s), and be making satisfactory progress toward a graduate degree.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an alumnus/a of a Bridgewater State University undergraduate program?
- Supporting Statement: Summarize your educational and professional background and how it applies to your current program at BSU. How have you distinguished yourself as an educator? Given your financial need, to what extend will this award finance your graduate education at BSU? (Minimum 150 words.)
- Resume: Please upload a copy of your resume. Be sure to include academic, professional, and co-curricular accomplishments.
- Please upload your undergraduate transcript.
- Please upload your graduate transcript.
- Please explain your need for financial assistance.
- Please request TWO letters of recommendation from faculty members who have knowledge of your academic achievement. Please notify them of your request and inform them to expect an email from BSU. Applicants are responsible for ensuring both letters of recommendation are submitted by the deadline to complete their application for review.
- Show 2 more