Cora Mae Vining Memorial Scholarship
The Cora Mae Vining Memorial Scholarship was established in 1996 by the trustees of the S. Elizabeth Pope Fund in honor of Cora Vining who served the alumni association for more than 25 years as a volunteer and executive secretary. The award recognizes a student entering their sophomore or junior year who has shown community spirit on campus and/or in his or her own community.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you live:
- How do you plan to stay connected to BSU after graduation?
- Is there anything else about you that the Scholarship Committee should know that would enhance your application?
- Describe your extracurricular activities including employment, participation in university activities, leadership roles, community service to the university and your own community.
- Describe your academic program, achievements and career goals.
- Please request a letter of recommendation from a faculty member, administrator or employer. Please notify that person of your request and to expect an email from BSU. You are responsible for ensuring the letter of recommendation is submitted by the deadline to complete your application for review.
- Show 1 more